Monday, December 13, 2004

It's the beginning of finals week.......

........and I haven't studied as much as I should have. Ohh well, I think I should do pretty good anyways. I went to my sisters house tonight after spanish class and played triple Yahtzee. We played six games, and ordered a couple of pizzas from Papa Johns. They have my favorite pizza in North Vernon. I am going to cut this part short tonight since I really need to study, so I'll get to the regular features.

Rant of the day:
Picture this, you walk out to get into your car (In a hurry too, since it's only 24 degrees outside) and when you unlock the door the alarm goes off for no reason whatsoever. Since the car is makeing a ton of noise, and the lights are flashing like crazy people start staring at you like you are trying to steal your own car. Why??? Because the car comes from the factory with a pos alarm system that wont go off when someone hits your car in a parking lot, but will go off when you try to unlock it with your key. Mazda makes crappy alarm systems for their cars.

Good thing of the day:
Papa Johns Pizza. It's nice to be able to relax. I love being able to call some place and have them deliver some hot, fresh food, and some nice cold soda. All for a good price too. On a cold night like tonight the drivers deserve a couple of extra dollars on their tip.

Weather:
Even colder today. I have been running around all day since it's my first day off of work in two weeks, so I have been out in it. My car has an outside thermometer built into the climate control, so rather than looking at what the car is supposed to be warmed up to I usually put it on outside temp. The warmest it was (from 2:00 pm on) today was 29 degrees. We also had a light dusting of snow too. I cant wait until spring.

Daily deer report:
Six today. I think they are in hiding because of the weather. Or maybe it's because of the rednecks who ride around with spotlights and guns poaching deer. Either way I wish they would stay away from the roads.

Goodnight everyone. Have pleasant dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home