Sunday, December 19, 2004

Sleep is a good thing.......

.........Especially when you haven't gotten any for a while. I have not been home since friday afternoon at about 3:00. I went to my sister's house for a while, then I had to work. I worked friday night from 8:30 to 4:00, then Saturday Morning from 6:00 to 1:00 in the afternoon, then had a car to fix for a guy (I work on cars and computers, and sell cars too for supplemental income), then I had to go to work again at 9:00, and I just finished not too long ago (it's a little after 4:00 am now). I really need to hurry up and become a millionaire so I don't have to work as much. I'm tired, so I'll get to the rest of the stuff.

Rant of the day:
Skunks. Dead ones in the road are BAD!!!! Someone hit a skunk in the middle of the road about half way to my house. You can smell the thing for a long ways off, but there is no way to avoid it. It really stinks.

Good thing of the day:
Late night radio. I like to listen to Coast to Coast AM at night while I am on my route. It keeps me entertained and awake during those late nights. Check out their site at http://www.coasttocoastam.com

Weather:
The bad stuff didn't get here like it was supposed to, and in fact it did not get as cold as it was supposed to (yet). Tomorrow is supposed to be cold, with a chance of accumulating snow, but that is less likely as time passes (the snow part). Today it actually hit nearly 50 degrees. I wish this was as cold as it would get, but winter has not even officially started yet.

Daily deer report:
Six tonight. I saw two sets of three deer. Both sets were in the middle of the road with no plans on getting out of the road in a hurry, so I had to stop and honk the horn to get them to move.


Goodnight everyone. Visit http://scottyspot.tk and sign my guestbook if you will. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home