Monday, December 27, 2004

I really hate winter.

Hello all, I haven't been on for a few days since I can't get home. Luckily I am able to use my sister's computer. We had a really bad winter storm here in southern Indiana. In my town everyone I have talked to measured between 32 and 34 inches of snow. It was 8 below zero friday morning, and 21 below zero Christmas morning. I still had to work in these conditions, and since I drive a truck for the Indy Star I was out in it the whole time. It took me over 6 1/2 hours to drive 80 miles during the worst of the snow. I was out 13 hours thursday night/friday morning, 15 hours friday night/Christmas morning, and 11 hours Christmas night /sunday morning. Tonight I was able to get done in 7 1/2 hours, which is still bad since it normally takes me 5 1/2 hours to do my 240 mile route (including time at the Star). I really hate winter. I'm not going to do any of my regular features tonight since I am exhausted from the past few days, so godnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home